Use this script to create horizontal / vertical bar graphs, progress bars
and faders. You can create simple graphs and even grouped bar graphs with legends, add labels,
change colors etc. No graphics or graphical libraries required.
This script was tested with the following systems and browsers:
If you use another browser or operating system, this script may not work for you - sorry.
Important note for users of older HTML-Graphs versions
In version 4.0, some variable names have been changed:
barColor is now barColors
barLevelColor is now barLevelColors
This has been done for clarity reasons. Be sure to update any scripts that use HTML-Graphs accordingly.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
* Abs. values can be added to the legend now (variable legendAbsValues).
* Added possiblity to change the color of the bar with the highest value.
* Added legend alignment.
* Fixed bar length of negative values. * Escaped slashes in closing HTML tags to avoid HTML validation errors.
* Fixed viewing of zero values and decimals in combination with baseValue.
* Added new variable baseValue.
Click here to view
a dynamic example of HTML-Graphs.